Manage episode 265838173 series 1432966
How can our negotiation skills help us survive a crisis?
Usually, when we are involved in a difficult situation we try to evade all kinds of things that may bring us more stress or sadness. This sometimes includes important conversations that could actually open a door to success for us.
Learning and practicing our negotiation skills can help us navigate not only through our professional careers but throughout our day to day life. And in times like this, this kind of skill comes in handy.
In this episode, Dr. Carmen interviews Kwame Christian, Esq., M.A. an attorney and mediator with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, a Master of Public Policy, and a Juris Doctorate.
He is the Director of the American Negotiation Institute and has conducted workshops throughout North America and abroad about negotiation skills and more.
Kwame will tell us a little bit about how to use negotiation techniques in our daily lives to obtain positive results in those situations that tend to be scary for us, and much more!
What are you going to learn?
- How can we negotiate through video-conferences?
- Is there a step-by-step process we can use to negotiate in times of crisis?
- Can we really start a business during this crisis?
- Maintaining the value of your services while helping people during a crisis
- How to face difficult situations with positivity
- How to negotiate using compassion
- Nobody will Play with Me https://www.amazon.com/Nobody-Will-Play-Compassionate-Confidence-ebook/dp/B07K611VQD
- Negotiate Anything Podcast https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/negotiate-anything/id1101679010
Claim your 10% discount while also supporting our nonprofit. With your purchase, Kwame will donate us a portion!
Join his course and learn how to negotiate today!
This offer is only valid for the Emotions in Harmony Podcast listeners, so don't miss it!
Join the Emotional Freedom Challenge!:
Send us some love and share your abundance!:
Connect with Dr. Carmen Roman
- Website www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email email@example.com
- Telegram https://t.me/EmotionsinHarmony
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmigosinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman