Manage episode 301191248 series 1590820
Paul Moore is the Founder and Managing Partner of Wellings Capital. After graduating with an engineering degree and then an MBA from Ohio State, Paul entered the management development track at Ford Motor Company in Detroit. After five years, he departed to start a staffing company with a partner. They scaled and sold the company to a publicly traded firm five years later. After a brief “retirement” in his early 30s, Paul began investing in real estate in 2000 to protect and grow his own wealth.
This Episode is Sponsored By:
- We wholeheartedly recommend Talkspace for therapy. You can sign up online and start therapy the same day. You can text, video, or send voice-messages to your licensed therapist making it incredibly convenient to have virtual sessions from the comfort of your home. Talkspace is affordable, has thousands of licensed therapist with years of experience, and secure. To match with a licensed therapist today, go to: millionaire-interviews.com/talkspace and make sure to use code millionaire to get $100 off your first month.
- Justworks makes it easier for you to start, run, and grow a business. With Justworks, employees can onboard themselves in minutes with simple software that makes a great first impression. It provides access to national large group health insurance plans and handles payroll and PTO requests all in one platform. Plus, it comes with Justworks expert 24/7 support for you and your team. Find out how Justworks can help your business by going to: millionaire-interviews.com/justworks
- Patrick from UAE always listens to the Millionaire-Interview podcast when he’s driving and Austin was able to help him gain an important connection. If you want to expand your business connections and meet more like-minded entrepreneurs, join us at: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
- Gary from South Africa says that his group call with Austin was a great experience and left him with so many things to reflect on. You can also have this one-on-one call or group call with Austin by being a Patreon member, just sign up at: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
- Ryan from Rochester, New York was inspired to become a Patreon member because he wanted to listen to the second part of the Charles Bonfiglio interview. If you want access to more interviews from our awesome guests like Charles Bonfiglio, be a Patreon member and sign up at: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
- Torry from Dayton, Ohio likes our Patreon Group Call because anyone can ask our guest speaker and there is no hierarchy involved. You can join our Group Calls by signing up at: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
Want to Support the Show? Well we'd love for you to join our Patreon Group! What's in it for you? Well you'll instantly get a scheduled call from Austin, where he'll help you with your current or future business... Sign-Up Now at millionaire-interviews.com/patreon. 😀😎😍
*** For Show Notes, Key Points, Contact Info, Resources Mentioned, & the Fabulous 4 Questions on this episode visit our website: Paul Moore. ***
Feedback? Questions? Comments? We would love to hear from you! Hollar at us via: Facebook Group (@MiPViPs), or Twitter (@acpeek or @millionairepod), Instagram (@millionaire_interviews), LinkedIn (@austincpeek), Facebook (@millionaireinterviews), or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. 😎😍😀