Manage episode 303268487 series 1590820
John Simpson is Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Patra. An innovator and entrepreneur, John founded Patra in 2005 and has grown the company to more than 3,200 employees worldwide. In 2017, Patra landed in the top third of Inc Magazine’s fastest growing companies. John understands the importance of efficient internal systems to support the complicated needs of a service organization. As an entrepreneur, he knows that it’s vital for a business leader to have total trust in any partner. John has spent more than 20 years leading technology-focused companies, and previously founded CyberBills, an innovative web banking technology company.
This Episode is Sponsored By:
- Justworks makes it easier for you to start, run, and grow a business. With Justworks, employees can onboard themselves in minutes with simple software that makes a great first impression. It provides access to national large group health insurance plans and handles payroll and PTO requests all in one platform. Plus, it comes with Justworks expert 24/7 support for you and your team. Find out how Justworks can help your business by going to: millionaire-interviews.com/justworks
- At CapBeast.com, you can put anything you want on any kind of hat you like, it's easy and affordable to get exactly what you want. With CapBeast.com, you can create custom embroidered snapbacks, dad hats, baseball hats, and beanies from brands like New Era, 47 Brand, Champion, Nike, and more. Visit: millionaire-interviews.com/capbeast and enter promo code – Millionaire to get 20% off your first order.
- LinkedIn Jobs has made it easier to get candidates worth interviewing faster, and it’s free. Create a free job post in minutes with LinkedIn Jobs to reach your network and beyond to the world’s largest professional network of over 750 million people. Focus on candidates with skill and experience you need. Post your job for free at: millionaire-interviews.com/linkedin-jobs
- When it comes to your next business read, you have options. You could pick up that trendy, buzzworthy business book or you could learn the timeless, buzzword free, lessons of a straightforward modern classic. I’m talking about Good Profit by Charles Cook, a CEO with a real world track record of decade upon decade of actual exponential business growth. If you want lessons from someone who has actually done it? Start by visiting: millionaire-interviews.com/goodprofitbook
- Carole in Singapore became a Patreon member because she liked Austin’s interview style and she has the opportunity to have her one-on-one call to learn valuable business ideas. Sign up and become a Patreon member today, go to: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
- Justin in Texas has listened to a couple of the Patreon Group Calls, which gave him tons of valuable nuggets of information that he can use. He plans to join our Group Calls to engage with other entrepreneurs and acquire more business information. Join our Group Call by visiting: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
Want to Support the Show? Well we'd love for you to join our Patreon Group! What's in it for you? Well you'll instantly get a scheduled call from Austin, where he'll help you with your current or future business... Sign-Up Now at millionaire-interviews.com/patreon. 😀😎😍
*** For Show Notes, Key Points, Contact Info, Resources Mentioned, & the Fabulous 4 Questions on this episode visit our website: John Simpson. ***
Feedback? Questions? Comments? We would love to hear from you! Hollar at us via: Facebook Group (@MiPViPs), or Twitter (@acpeek or @millionairepod), Instagram (@millionaire_interviews), LinkedIn (@austincpeek), Facebook (@millionaireinterviews), or Email: email@example.com. 😎😍😀