Manage episode 305427971 series 1590820
Paul Shapiro is the Co-Founder and CEO of The Better Meat Co. In addition to being the CEO of the company, Paul is also the author of the national bestseller, Clean Meat: How Growing Meat Without Animals Will Revolutionize Dinner and the World, and the host of the Business For Good Podcast. He is a four-time TEDx speaker, he has twenty years of experience as a nonprofit executive and has published more than a hundred articles on food sustainability, from daily newspapers to academic journals. Paul lives in Sacramento, California with his wife Toni Okamoto, author and founder of Plant-Based on a Budget, and their very friendly pitbull Eddie.
This Episode is Sponsored By:
- What if I told you, you could be productive in business and in the bedroom. Magic Mind, the world’s first productivity drink, is a nootropic shot of healthy natural ingredients that help you decrease stress, boost fluid flow, and keep you focused. If you’re ready to race past your competition and satisfy your partner, then try Magic Mind today, go visit: millionaire-interviews.com/magicmind and use code – millionaire20 to get 20% off your first order.
- When it comes to your next business read, you have options. You could pick up that trendy, buzzworthy business book or you could learn the timeless, buzzword free, lessons of a straightforward modern classic. I’m talking about Good Profit by Charles Cook, a CEO with real world track record of decade upon decade of actual exponential business growth. If you want the lessons from someone who has actually done it? Start by visiting: millionaire-interviews.com/goodprofitbook
- Small business owners know the digital marketing world is constantly evolving, every change means spending time finding and keeping track of vendors for different projects. That’s why you need Anthem Software to be your dedicated partner. Anthem Software provides a whole suite of services – Business Management Software, Digital Marketing, and Consulting, all designed to help your small business grow and thrive against the competition. To learn more about Anthem Software, visit: millionaire-interviews.com/anthemsoftware
- With Scribd, you get instant access to millions of eBooks, audiobooks, magazines, and more. You also get thoughtfully curated editor picks and smart recommendations based on what you’ve read, which makes choosing your next book that much simpler. For just $9.99 per month, enjoy instant access to Sribd’s entire library for less than a cost of a single book. Right now, Scribd is offering our listeners a free 60-day trial, go to: millionaire-interviews.com/scribd
- Laika goes beyond integration, their platform connects you to everyday applications and applies actual human expertise to a robust software that powers your compliance. Laika easily connects to your application and instantly creates tailor policies based on your business. Laika is the only compliance platform that offers a true integrated audit solution, no more messy spreadsheets and miscellaneous audit documents. Listeners can get 20% off when you join, just go to: millionaire-interviews.com/laika
Want to Support the Show? Well we'd love for you to join our Patreon Group! What's in it for you? Well you'll instantly get a scheduled call from Austin, where he'll help you with your current or future business... Sign-Up Now at millionaire-interviews.com/patreon. 😀😎😍
*** For Show Notes, Key Points, Contact Info, Resources Mentioned, & the Fabulous 4 Questions on this episode visit our website: Paul Shapiro. ***
Feedback? Questions? Comments? We would love to hear from you! Hollar at us via: Facebook Group (@MiPViPs), or Twitter (@acpeek or @millionairepod), Instagram (@millionaire_interviews), LinkedIn (@austincpeek), Facebook (@millionaireinterviews), or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. 😎😍😀