208: Making a BiG Splash in the Backyard Pool Industry... by using Shipping Containers! | Paul Rathnam of ModPools
Manage episode 288676589 series 2520833
Diagnosed with a learning disability early in his life, Paul Rathnam persevered through all the challenges and reached success by becoming the business owner of a unique and innovative company called ModPools. His very first company was ModPro, which customizes shipping containers for a variety of client's needs. Containers are custom modified as per clients' requests including but not limited to a storage space or a fully functional portable office space.
Listen to Part II, right now: No One Believed Him at First, but Now his Unique Idea is Paying Off (A Continuation of EP 208).
This Episode is Sponsored By:
- Oracle for Startups wants to help you land those big customers, so they’re offering preferred pricing on enterprise cloud for startups, free cloud credit, and 75% off on cloud services. And with multi-cloud support and no vendor lock-in, you can build it any way you want. Visit: millionaire-interviews.com/oracle
- LinkedIn Jobs makes it easy to get a match with quality candidates, who make the most sense for your role. LinkedIn Jobs uses knowledge of both hard skills and soft skills to match you with the people who fit your role the best. Post a job for FREE at: millionaire-interviews.com/linkedin-jobs
- Are you looking for a safe investment vehicle that hedges against inflation? Well, one of our Loyal Patreon Members, Mr. Jonathan Tuttle, runs Midwest Park Capital which is a real estate fund that helps savvy entrepreneurs with this very issue. Learn how you can passively invest in one of the Safest Real Estate Assets over the Past 50 Years! Visit Midwest Park Capital at: millionaire-interviews.com/MWPCapital
- Ryan from Westfield, IN joined our Patreon group because he was looking for a community where he could get business ideas, inspiration, and motivation. If you want to be a part of our growing community, join us at: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
- James in Cherry Hill, New Jersey becomes one of our Patreon members because his awesome business partner signed him up. If you and your business partners want to be a part of our growing Patreon community, sign up with us today at: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
- Andrew from Ann Arbor, MI says that Millionaire-Interviews is his favorite podcast and he gets an insane amount of value from it. He also likes the idea that he is only paying $12 per month for being a part of this awesome community. Sign up for our Patreon membership by going to: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
Want to Support the Show? Well we'd love for you to join our Patreon Group! What's in it for you? Well you'll instantly get a scheduled call from Austin, where he'll help you with your current or future business... Sign-Up Now at millionaire-interviews.com/patreon. 😀😎😍
*** For Show Notes, Key Points, Contact Info, Resources Mentioned, & the Fabulous 4 Questions on this episode visit our website: Paul Rathnam. ***
Feedback? Questions? Comments? We would love to hear from you! Hollar at us via: Facebook Group (@MiPViPs), or Twitter (@acpeek or @millionairepod), Instagram (@millionaire_interviews), LinkedIn (@austincpeek), Facebook (@millionaireinterviews), or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. 😎😍😀