211: How a Restaurant's Predicament led to a Tech-Based Solution w/ $12M+ in ARR (Tim McLaughlin of GoTab)
Manage episode 292166955 series 2520833
Tim McLaughlin is Co-Founder of GoTab, a leading contactless ordering and payment platform serving full-service food & beverage establishments in almost thirty states and still growing. GoTab launched in 2016 as a code on the receipt for mobile payment of restaurant tabs. In 2018 it became a QR code. The idea started in 2015 when Tim co-opened his first restaurant and brewery, Caboose Brewing Co., an upscale brewery based in Fairfax, Virginia. It had been a passion project in the works for many years and many of GoTab’s most important features were incubated at Caboose.
This Episode is Sponsored By:
- For people looking for extra savings, Mint Mobile offers premium wireless for just $15 bucks a month. All plans come with unlimited talk and text, plus high-speed data delivered on the nation’s largest 5G network. To get your wireless plan for just $15 per month and get the plan shipped to your door for FREE, go to: millionaire-interviews.com/mintmobile
- Clear is a secure, identity platform that creates frictionless journeys at airports and beyond. With Clear, all you need is you, after a quick one-time enrollment with a government-issued ID, you can use your face or eyes for safer, touchless entry at airports, stadiums, arenas, conferences, restaurants, and so much more. Right now, for a limited time, you can get your first two months of Clear for free, go to: millionaire-interviews.com/clear and use code millionaire
- Jonathan Cogley of LogicBoost Labs is a startup accelerator that works with startups that are early revenue or pre revenue and they are looking to add two new startups within the next 4 months. If you want to know more about this amazing opportunity, just visit: millionaire-interviews.com/logicboostlabs and sign up for a free mentoring session with Jonathan.
- Justin in Richmond, Texas wants to join the Group Call so he can engage with other entrepreneurs and learn more valuable business information. If you also want to be a part of our growing Patreon community, sign up today at: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
- Go check out our very special Patreon Q&A Episode entitled Doggystyle: A Peek from Behind... Our Route 66 Roadtrip. Become a Patreon member by going to: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
Want to Support the Show? Well we'd love for you to join our Patreon Group! What's in it for you? Well you'll instantly get a scheduled call from Austin, where he'll help you with your current or future business... Sign-Up Now at millionaire-interviews.com/patreon. 😀😎😍
*** For Show Notes, Key Points, Contact Info, Resources Mentioned, & the Fabulous 4 Questions on this episode visit our website: Tim McLaughlin. ***
Feedback? Questions? Comments? We would love to hear from you! Hollar at us via: Facebook Group (@MiPViPs), or Twitter (@acpeek or @millionairepod), Instagram (@millionaire_interviews), LinkedIn (@austincpeek), Facebook (@millionaireinterviews), or Email: email@example.com. 😎😍😀