213: A Pharmacy for the 21st Century... How Medino is bringing Health, Beauty, & Drugs to the Digital Age...
Manage episode 294377837 series 2520833
Christian Jakobsson is the Managing Director and Co-Founder of Medino. Before founding Medino, Christian was in IT Sales and Project Management. He began his career working as an intern in an advertising agency in the Philippines. He then worked in an IT-Consultant Company in Stockholm until he transferred to London and started Medino. He works with all sides of the business in Medino and he even helps in the picking and packing of orders in the Medino warehouse.
This Episode is Sponsored By:
- Clear is a secure, identity platform that creates frictionless journeys at airports and beyond. With Clear, all you need is you, after a quick one-time enrollment with a government-issued ID, you can use your face or eyes for safer, touchless entry at airports, stadiums, arenas, conferences, restaurants, and so much more. Right now, for a limited time, you can get your first two months of Clear for free, go to: millionaire-interviews.com/clear and use code millionaire
- Caldera Lab is the only men’s skin care line certified by MADE SAFE, ECOCERT, PETA, and others. Whether you’re tackling dry skin, acne scars, wrinkles, or you just want to invest in healthier skin, this is the product for you. Caldera Lab produces a serum called The Good, which is a non-toxic, natural serum, made 100% from plants. If you want to receive 20% off your first purchase of The Good, then go to millionaire-interviews.com/calderalab and use code Millionaire at checkout.
- Jonathan Cogley of LogicBoost Labs is a startup accelerator that works with startups that are early revenue or pre revenue and they are looking to add two new startups within the next 4 months. If you want to know more about this amazing opportunity, just visit: millionaire-interviews.com/logicboostlabs and sign up for a free mentoring session with Jonathan.
- First impressions are everything, so if you’re looking to make an impact with your online content, you need Issuu, the easiest way to make your creative ideas come to life and share everywhere you want to be seen. Get started with Issuu today for FREE, or if you sign up for premium account, you’ll get 50% off when you go to millionaire-interview.com/issuu and use promo code millionaire at checkout.
- Al from Houston, Texas listened to the Charles Bonfiglio episode and he immediately got hooked. He liked it so much that he signed up for the Patreon membership to listen to the continuation episode. If you also want to be a part of our growing Patreon community, sign up at: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
Want to Support the Show? Well we'd love for you to join our Patreon Group! What's in it for you? Well you'll instantly get a scheduled call from Austin, where he'll help you with your current or future business... Sign-Up Now at millionaire-interviews.com/patreon. 😀😎😍
*** For Show Notes, Key Points, Contact Info, Resources Mentioned, & the Fabulous 4 Questions on this episode visit our website: Christian Jakobsson. ***
Feedback? Questions? Comments? We would love to hear from you! Hollar at us via: Facebook Group (@MiPViPs), or Twitter (@acpeek or @millionairepod), Instagram (@millionaire_interviews), LinkedIn (@austincpeek), Facebook (@millionaireinterviews), or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. 😎😍😀