Manage episode 297841203 series 2394763
Nick Sarillo has one of the Top 10 busiest independent pizza companies in per-store sales in the U.S. In an industry in which the average annual turnover rate is more than 150 percent, Nick’s Pizza & Pub boasts less than a 25 percent employee turnover rate. He is a leading expert in leadership, organizational culture, employee engagement, and executive development. He also serves as a mentor and coach to entrepreneur's, CEO's, and leaders from technology startups to the health and fitness, retail and manufacturing industries.
This Episode is Sponsored By:
- We wholeheartedly recommend Talkspace for therapy. You can sign up online and start therapy the same day. You can text, video, or send voice-messages to your licensed therapist making it incredibly convenient to have virtual sessions from the comfort of your home. Talkspace is affordable, has thousands of licensed therapist with years of experience, and secure. To match with a licensed therapist today, go to: millionaire-interviews.com/talkspace and make sure to use code millionaire to get $100 off your first month.
- BKA Content, a writing agency with 10+ years of experience, now offers a monthly subscription that will do it all for you. They offer different sized packages depending on how many blogs per month you like and you’ll also have a dedicated account manager that will do all your keyword research, topic creation, and blog writing. If you sign up right now, you can get up to one month worth of blogs for free, go to: millionaire-interviews.com/BKAContent
- First impressions are everything, so if you’re looking to make an impact with your online content, you need Issuu, the easiest way to make your creative ideas come to life and share everywhere you want to be seen. Issuu is the best platform to create and distribute beautiful digital content from marketing materials to magazines, to flipbooks and brochures, and more. Get started with Issuu today for free, or if you sign up for premium account, you’ll get 50% off when you go to millionaire-interview.com/issuu and use promo code millionaire at checkout.
- The Exit Planning Institute is the only organization that offers the certified exit planning adviser credential and provides professional advisers the training, knowledge, tools, and network needed to help business owners build more valuable and transferrable companies. The CEPA credential program is a 1-week course that is available both in person and online, listeners receive a special offer when they register, enter code: Exit at checkout to receive $1,000 off retail price for any remaining 2021 program. Register today at millionaire-interviews.com/earncepa
- When it comes to your next business read, you have options. You could pick up that trendy, buzzworthy business book or you could learn the timeless, buzzword free, lessons of a straightforward modern classic. I’m talking about Good Profit by Charles Cook, a CEO with real world track record of decade upon decade of actual exponential business growth. If you want the lessons from someone who has actually done it? Start by visiting: millionaire-interviews.com/goodprofitbook
- Tam in Japan had an online connection problems during his one-on-one call with Austin, which means that we will never know how we can help him. However, if you want to know how we can help you on our one-on-one Patreon call, then become a member today by signing up at: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
Want to Support the Show? Well we'd love for you to join our Patreon Group! What's in it for you? Well you'll instantly get a scheduled call from Austin, where he'll help you with your current or future business... Sign-Up Now at millionaire-interviews.com/patreon. 😀😎😍
*** For Show Notes, Key Points, Contact Info, Resources Mentioned, & the Fabulous 4 Questions on this episode visit our website: Nick Sarillo. ***
Feedback? Questions? Comments? We would love to hear from you! Hollar at us via: Facebook Group (@MiPViPs), or Twitter (@acpeek or @millionairepod), Instagram (@millionaire_interviews), LinkedIn (@austincpeek), Facebook (@millionaireinterviews), or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. 😎😍😀