Manage episode 167623237 series 1202486
Joshua Futrell is the CEO/Founder of COMHOME Technology Solutions. He is an entrepreneur and network infrastructure engineer with more than 15 years of experience in technical leadership, computer/networking technology, and business-critical management. He is a member of the Frisco Chamber of Commerce and a member of their elite Leadership Frisco team. He is also a decorated Air Force Veteran.
- Why it's difficult to recruit talented network engineers.
- How to recognize A+ employees.
- The steps a good engineer can take to become a successful entrepreneur.
- Why call center and customer support experience is critical when launching your business.
- The habits to instill in yourself and your team to generate extra revenue.
- Unique Selling Points (USPs) for infrastructure engineering companies.
- The first thing an entrepreneur should do.