Manage episode 169176658 series 1202486
Tom Schwab knows how to build an online business. Marketing at its heart is starting a conversation with someone who could be an ideal customer. Tom helps small business owners, entrepreneurs, soloprenuers and technical professionals get featured on leading podcasts their prospects are already listening to. Then he shows them how to turn listeners into customers.
Tom was a past guest on Hello Tech Pros. Click here to listen to episode 241: How Being a Podcast Guest Will Generate More Sales for Your Business.
Show notes at http://hellotechpros.com/tom-schwab-business/What You Will Learn in This Episode
- Why running your own business is more difficult than running a nuclear power plant.
- The 6 steps to pwning a podcast interview.
- The perfect pitch to make a podcast host fall in love with you and invite you on their show.
- A "failure is not an option" checklist so that your interview doesn't crash and burn due to technical difficulties.
- Steps to take after the interview to reach the most number of people.