Manage episode 169907720 series 1202486
Businessman and Life Coach, Aaron T. Walker, has inspired many through his leadership, mentorship, and consistent pursuit of excellence. He enjoys helping others and believes experience is a great teacher. 35 years of entrepreneurship and marriage have given Aaron a wealth of experience. Aaron continues to reach new heights and broaden his perspective of the terrain by examining his experiences and growing from them.
Show notes at http://hellotechpros.com/aaron-walker-business/What You Will Learn in This Episode
- What the loss of his father taught Aaron about relationships and his net worth.
- How introverted people can develop more confidence.
- How to develop a passionate following through videos, even with messy hair and unprofessional backdrops.
- How the "Give, Give, Give, Ask" method can grow your business.
- Why Aaron believes chasing work-life balance is a fallacy.