Manage episode 276696048 series 1046381
In this episode, Lindsay also gives a rundown of this week’s ERLC content including Jordan Wootten with "3 ways Christians can mend the political rural-suburban divide," Josh Wester with "Why would Christians support religious freedom? Learning from early Christian leaders," and Marissa Postell with "What should we do with the fear we feel in 2020? Trusting God in the midst of pandemics and politics." Also in this episode Josh, Lindsay, and Brent discuss all the details surrounding the 2020 election and the results still coming in.
- Jordan Wootten with 3 ways Christians can mend the political rural-suburban divide
- Josh Wester with Why would Christians support religious freedom? Learning from early Christian leaders
- Marissa Postell with What should we do with the fear we feel in 2020? Trusting God in the midst of pandemics and politics
- Sean Connery, Oscar Winner and James Bond Star, Dies at 90
- Task force sees 'unrelenting' COVID-19 spread; daily U.S. cases up by record 91,000
- Starbucks’ red cups, holiday drinks return Friday
- Fulton v. City of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Will Colorado reintroduce Gray wolves? Race is too close to call
- Biden's potential Cabinet picks may be limited 'to those who Mitch McConnell can live with'
- Scoop: Biden may keep Warren, Sanders out of Cabinet
- The election night mirage
- Britain's Boris Johnson: 'No Alternative' To Strict New Coronavirus Lockdown
- U.S. House Election Results
Connect with us on Twitter
- Courage and Civility Church Kit - Pastors and church leaders download your free copy today to help guide your congregations through this polarized moment.
- The Christmas We Didn't Expect- by David Matthis. 25 daily reflections for Advent will help you to adore Jesus—the one who came to save us and make our futures certain.