CardoneVentures Co-Founder & Investor Brandon Dawson: how first responders can scale themselves & wealth 10x
Manage episode 272218598 series 2445972
If you want to connect with Dave, download his Ebook and Audiobook for FREE and then schedule your free strategy call to help you get started. Just go to www.911WealthNetwork.com ALSO, If you like this content, please Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes/ApplePodcasts
Our guest in this episode is Brandon Dawson, an entrepreneur with a passion for helping business owners amplify their vision and impact through belief, strategy, and team alignment.
In this episode, Brandon will share with us his story of success and transformation from a high school graduate, factory worker to the king of his own multi-million dollar business empire.
- Brandon on founding his first company at 28 years old
- Investing in mini storages and its success
- Drafting from successful people an easy and quick way to success
- Brandon’s take on the first responder’s income in compensating their risky jobs and lifestyle
- Considering secondary income
- Better ways on allocating pensions and enjoying it while you still can
- The importance of educating people about self- sustaining income
- Brandon’s 10x rule and advice for aspiring entrepreneurs