Manage episode 271409176 series 2650072
• Is the "hip dip" a real problem and should you try to fix it? We have an in-depth discussion on butts: genetic factors, body fat distribution, societal obsession, and more.
• What weird and terrible things did doctors prescribe to women who were diagnosed with female hysteria? Take our quiz on archaic cures of the past.
• Can you have low vitamin D levels even if you're supplementing with it? Yep. Find out why you may not be absorbing the vitamins and minerals you're taking.
• What powder will make your hair look thicker? Take a look at what's in Dani's cart.
• And what pocket knife does Chris recommend for those who need an on-the-go cleaver? Check out his recommendation!
Got questions, feedback, or topic ideas you'd like us to cover? Find us on social (Chris, Dani). And if you'd like to see the links to anything we mentioned on this episode, head over to Fitpantspodcast.com for more details.