Manage episode 258411876 series 2650072
• Why are people REALLY having less sex? We think we know, and there's a way to buck the trend.
• Are psychopathic men attractive to women? One study says so. Here's how to use that info to get more action (without being an actual psychopath).
• What's up with the over-the-top machismo complex? It's just as bad as the soy boy complex. We dig into that and break it down.
• Is perfect technique always a must? One listener wants to know if he should continue doing sets of HIT-style training even after his form has broken down. We've both got advice, but it's not the same.
• What's the most ethical way to get a dog? Rescue. We talk about shelter dogs and reasons to consider a mixed breed.
• What dessert topping is Chris obsessed with? We've got the details.
Got questions you want us to talk about?
Find Chris on Twitter. Find Dani on Instagram. Or find Fit Pants on Facebook.