Manage episode 268220943 series 61756
KRYSTLE HOCKLEY: (00:17:54) FITTER Coach Krystle is back on the show to talk about her work in the nutrition space and with the Holistic Performance Nutrition course.
WORKOUT OF THE WEEK/ONE STEP AHEAD: (00:43:46) We combine our two segments this week and Bevan and Mikki talk heart health.
HOT PROPERTY INTERVIEW: EMMA PALLANT (01:10:25) British Pro Triathlete Emma Pallant talks to us from Johannesburg. We chat about her last season and how she feels about ‘going long’ again, surviving during COVID-19 plus how the PTO saved her marriage!
- More about Emma Pallant and the BMC team at https://bmcvifittriathlon.com/athletes/emma-pallant/
- More about MitoQ at https://www.mitoq.com/
- More about the PTO at https://protriathletes.org/
- Athletes Secret Weapon at http://elitemindsetinstitute.com.au/
- Mikki’s Keto Plan at https://mikkiwilliden.com/keto-longevity-plan
- Heart study link to article at https://headtopics.com/ca/the-supposed-risks-of-too-much-exercise-on-the-heart-need-to-be-evaluated-13812781
- James O’Keefe TED Talk at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6U728AZnV0&t=115s
- Holistic Performance Nutrition at https://www.holisticperformancenutrition.com/
- SweetCheeks at https://www.sweetcheeksnz.co.nz/
- FORM Goggles at https://www.formswim.com/
- Fenella Langridge at http://www.trifenella.co.uk/