Manage episode 269248487 series 61756
FITTER RADIO COFFEE CLUB COMPETITION: (00:16:09) This week our coffee club members get a chance to win a MitoQ 5mg triple pack worth $240 NZD! Go to our page for more details at https://www.fitter.co.nz/join-us
WORKOUT OF THE WEEK: (00:18:49) INSCYD and performance projections.
HOT PROPERTY INTERVIEW: JOE SKIPPER (00:33:49) We bring back Joe Skipper to the show to tell us more about how he broke the recent 12hr cycling British record plus how he’s tracking for a ‘possible’ Embrunman. We also hear how the PTO saved Joe’s swimming career during COVID.
ONE STEP AHEAD: (01:28:44) Bicarbonate and ketones, a new study.
- More about INSCYD at https://www.fitter.co.nz/inscyd
- More about Joe Skipper at http://joeskipper.co.uk/
- Link to Joe’s YouTube video at https://youtu.be/nIDFnaQeWxU
- Embrunman at https://www.embrunman.com/en/
- More about MitoQ at https://www.mitoq.com/
- More about the PTO at https://protriathletes.org/
- Link to the Athletes Secret Weapon discount at https://www.fitter.co.nz/about-radio
- Link to the Holistic Performance Nutrition discount at https://www.fitter.co.nz/about-radio
- Link to the Training Peaks discount at https://www.fitter.co.nz/about-radio
- Human Performance Outliers podcast with Dave Scott at https://humanperformanceoutliers.libsyn.com/episode-209-dave-scott-6x-ironman-world-champion
- Bicarbonate Unlocks the Ergogenic Action of Ketone Monoester Intake in Endurance Exercise at https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32735112/