Manage episode 244735026 series 2530565
Not even a typhoon could derail this race weekend! Vettel qualifies ahead of the field but wastes no time giving the lead (and the race) to Bottas! Ferrari give away even more points when Leclerc comes together with Max on the first lap. Join Mark and Gil as they (sorta) recap the Japanese Grand Prix but then dig into some delicious news and gossip from the world of Formula One!
Join us for:
- Vettel gives Ferrari another pole but...
- ....a false start gives Bottas the lead!
- MERCEDES WINS THEIR SIXTH STRAIGHT CONSTRUCTORS' TITLE
- Leclerc ignores team orders and spews debris all over the track
- Is it a good idea to put Qualifying and the Race on Sundays?
- F1 bosses knock down the possibility of trying a mini-sprint rather than Qualifying at select races in 2020
- Miami! We're going to Miami! ....maybe
- Racing Point turns Renault into the FIA on allegations of an illegal Brake Bias system
- Toro Rosso is being rebranded by Red Bull for 2020
- Is Mercedes the best team of all time?
- Celebrating the 10 Year Anniversary of Brawn's dream run in 2009