Manage episode 247648928 series 1823219
This episode is the second of a two-part conversation with Will Warren and Amir Bandeali, co-founders of 0x (which issues the ZRX token), an open-source protocol that powers the decentralized exchange of tokens on Ethereum.
This interview is part of a series with exchange operators. We've interviewed Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao (CZ), Binance CFO Wei Zhou, Ivan Poon from Switcheo, Alex Wearn from IDEX, Sam Bankman-Fried from FTX, John Jansen from Deribit, and Mario Lozada from Liquid.
My conversation with Will and Amir is split into 4 chapters:
- Chapter 1: Decentralized exchange before DEXs
- Chapter 2: A short history of DEXs and 0x
- Chapter 3: The current state of DEXs and 0x
- Chapter 4: An exploration of the future
In this episode, we finish chapter 3 and cover chapter 4.
- Ways that 0x relayers can compete for users
- How 0x Mesh enables a more efficient marketplace
- KYC and AML on DEXs
- The introduction of bridge contracts in v3
- Lesser-known use cases for 0x
- Why DEXs are suited for security tokens
- The potential of prediction markets like Augur and Gnosis
- Launching a 0x relayer in just a couple of minutes
Crypto Loans By Nexo
Nexo is the only lender offering INSTANT crypto credit lines, which let you use digital assets as collateral to get cash in 45 fiat currencies and stablecoins. And Nexo has a BIG announcement related to credit lines: annual interest rates for credit lines are now starting at just 5.9% - which may very well be the lowest borrowing rate in the whole industry. Nexo is also a strategic partner of exchanges, OTC desks, and crypto funds through its portfolio of structured financial products. Institutional counterparties can earn up to 8% annually on their idle stablecoins, enter into asset swap agreements, or directly borrow crypto. Individuals also park their cash and stablecoins at Nexo’s Interest-Earning account to get an annual return of 8%. What’s more - interest is paid out daily and you can add or withdraw funds at ANY time. So if you are looking to borrow, lend, or swap digital assets, Nexo is your GO-TO PARTNER. Definitely explore nexo.io or reach them at email@example.com.