Manage episode 260081005 series 2661362
"Great leaders provide direction and hope in times of uncertainty."
In season 24 episode 9, John covers the critical topic of leading in uncertain times.
In the show he covers:
- Hernán Cortés example of burn the ships
- What is uncertainty
- Why great leaders thrive in uncertain times
- Why fear is such a strong part of the uncertainty
- How to leverage fear properly
- Why facts are critical to overcoming uncertainty
- How to communicate facts while maintaining hope
- The three elements leaders have to bring to work in uncertain times
This show is brought to you by LearnLoft and the Ultimate Leadership Academy