Manage episode 263703053 series 2534342
As we go on...
All the times our moms made us cry at graduation DAMMIT MOM
It’s graduation season (see what we did up there?) and hosts Alyce and Laura are graduating* from… well, nothing. So why not crack open a Coors Light, do a half victory lap and have an indoor carnival or something?
- Some Schmodown talk
- Vocabulary lessons
- The search is on for a live action Ezra Bridger! (allegedly)
- Excerpts from Queen’s Peril and Poe Dameron: Free Fall
- The new Thrawn trilogy will be here sooner than we thought and The High Republic gets pushed to 2021
- We react and analyze Dave Filoni’s monologue on The Phantom Menace and fatherhood in Star Wars from Disney Gallery’s The Mandalorian
- Our favorite ships (not romance, like actual ships) in Star Wars
- More trivia courtesy of Allen Voivod of Star Wars 7x7 (he’s so much better at writing questions than we are)
- Do you want to help Laura study up for the next round of the tournament? We could use some help with the crawls, prequels and The Clone Wars film! Send your best Star Wars trivia questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a fun graduation story? Parties, ceremonies, speeches, something inspiring, something funny? Send us a message and we’ll share it on the show!
Helpful links referenced in this episode:
Laura kills the lights in Round 1 of the Movie Trivia Schmoedown’s Star Wars tournament
*This podcast contains a sh!t ton of profanity and boozin. You can find a bleeped version of this podcast absolutely nowhere. Cheers!