Manage episode 268390209 series 2763585
This week we sat with Fitness Coach and good friend of ours Georgie Spurling. Georgie runs her own fitness platform (@gsmethod) and has a very unique way of working with clients. Her refreshing approach to health and fitness really resonates with us and we are sure that you will also find value in her ethos.
Things we discuss:
- Georgie's personal fitness journey
- The physical and psychological benefits of moving
- How to go about achieving your goals
- Can we focus on specific areas of our body to ‘improve them’
- The important of form and posture
- Why rest days are essential
As always, please rate, review, and subscribe, as it helps our podcast get seen in the charts!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.