Manage episode 268015297 series 2763585
This week we are busting myths! As health professionals we consistently hear fake news in the nutrition industry and we wanted to set the record straight. When it comes to health and nutrition, misinformation can be detrimental to your wellbeing so sit with us whilst we discuss the following…
- Is breakfast is the most important meal of the day?
- Does fat makes you fat?
- Do carbs equal weight gain?
- Is fruit is too high in sugar?
- Is soy is bad for you?
- Is BMI an indication of health?
- Should we eat after 6pm?
- Do we need supplements to enhance our wellbeing?
Remember to submit your questions for future episodes via DM (@forkingwellness) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
As always, please rate, review, and subscribe, as it helps our podcast get seen in the charts!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.