Manage episode 268015298 series 2763585
We are back with another Intuitive Eating episode (part 2), as we have had so much interest from you guys on this topic and it is one we love to talk about too! If you are new to intuitive eating, we recommend you go back and listen to our first episode where we cover the basics. In this episode we discuss set point theory - something that is very important to understand if you want to pursue your IE journey and we discuss losing weight gaining weight and maintaining weight with IE.
Questions we answer include:
- What are the benefits of IE?
- How do i know if I’m actually full?
- Tips for someone starting after years of dieting
- How to start when you’ve been on a calorie restricting diet of 1500kcal a day?
- Is it possible for vegans for eat intuitively?
- is it possible to lose weight?
- How did you get into this career and way of practice?
Remember to submit your questions for future episodes via DM (@forkingwellness) or email (email@example.com)
As always, please rate, review, and subscribe, as it helps our podcast get seen in the charts!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.