Manage episode 268015304 series 2763585
This episode is all about dieting! What is a diet? Why do they fail? And why do we believe they lead to no good?
We discuss the science behind why diets fail, the physical and psychological consequences, the FODMAP diet and more!
- How to let people know without being rude that the diet they're talking about is 'wrong'
- How to lose weight without dieting?
- Does intermittent fasting work?
- Best foods for recovering from amenorrhea?
- How does dieting affect our metabolism?
- 'Dieting works for me as I always lose weight but I can never stick to it - how can we lose weight and keep it off'?
- 'I’ve been told by my doctor I need to lose weight to look after my health - what’s the best diet'?
*And FYI - FODMAP stands for: Fermentable Oligo-, Di-, Mono-saccharides And Polyols
Remember to submit your questions for future episodes via DM (@forkingwellness) or email (email@example.com)
As always, please rate, review, and subscribe, as it helps our podcast get seen in the charts!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.