Manage episode 277960816 series 62727
In this week’s Foundr podcast interview, Nathan Chan sits down with Lisa Spiden, CEO of Workforce Analytics and Foundr of Fibre HR to discuss everything a team leader needs to embody in order to help their team do their best work.
Spiden discusses key tactics and methods that team leaders can adopt to help lead their teams through any crisis. Not only does this mean offering support for them during the work-from-home culture shift, but also taking the time to understand and adapt for each individual's needs and workflow.
With something for every team leader, this interview will help you to understand how to build a culture within your team, hiring strategies, and top-talent selection. Key Takeaways
- How Spiden found herself working in HR, and the origins of Fibre HR and Workforce Analytics
- Spiden discusses tactics to keep team morale high during forced WFH
- Why staff motivation is the key to staff retention
- Team standups, retros, and other remote team bonding exercises
- Addressing top-talent selection, and whether pro-culture or pro-skills is best for your business
- Building a great culture inside and office, and how to build on it strategically
- Understanding what your team wants, what drives them, what motivates them