Manage episode 281220396 series 62727
In this epic roundup episode, we took our favorite moments from every interview this year and combined them to create our most jam-packed episode yet: Foundr Best of 2020!
That’s right, in this very special episode, you’ll hear valuable insights from:
- Drew Houston, CEO and founder of DropBox: On problem-solving, his formula for success in business, and how he— as a billion-dollar CEO — still learns every single day.
- Dylan Mullen, Founder, and Director of Happy Skin Co. Mullen reveals how he built a $20 million dollar company in 24 months, and how they’re acquiring their customers.
- Alexa Von Tobel, Founder of Learnvest, & Inspire Capital: Why you shouldn’t spend a dollar on marketing, and what it takes to be a ‘good entrepreneur’.
- Gretta Van Riel, 4x Multi-Milion Dollar Founder. Van Riel discusses why she would spend $500k on a post from Kylie Jenner, and her $1.3m manufacturing horror story.
- Henrik Werderlin, founder and CEO of Barkbox, and the strategy that Apple and Amazon have used to build global, beloved brands.
- You’re about to learn the mistake that every new entrepreneur makes, as discussed by Alex Osterwalder, the Swiss business theorist who developed the “business model canvas”.
- Author Kamal Ravikant reveals why you don’t need a mentor (from someone who’s been down the road a few times).
- Christina Stembel, founder of Farmgirl Flowers on how she managed to turn $49,000 into almost a million dollars in 3 years— all thanks to the success of her company.
- Here’s Skillshare founder Malcolm Ong… who’s about to reveal the one word that will make you a better entrepreneur.
- Thor Ernstsson, Founder of Strata. The 2 tips that every single entrepreneur needs to hear.
- One of the internet’s greatest pioneers, cofounder of WordPress Matt Mullenweg on what motivates him.
- GT’s living foods founder, GT Dave. He reveals to us the key to staying on your path, and not losing your identity.
- Andy Frisella, founder of 1st Phorm with one of the most fired up conversations of the year. Enjoy this snippet where he’s going to tell you why building a brand is important, and the issue with comparing yourself to Steve Jobs.