Manage episode 297492175 series 62727
What do you get when you mix Daymond John, cozy toes, and a charitable mission?
That's right, you get the world's best sock company.
Foundr CEO Nathan Chan recently sat down with Randy Goldberg and David Heath to learn how Bombas went from a growing ecommerce business to a Shark Tank sensation.
Randy and David talk about growing Bombas from heel to toe, including:
- Why they bootstrapped as long as possible
- How preparing for Shark Tank helped them boost their business—even before they got a little TV fame
- The best advice Daymond John has given them
- How an authentic, compelling mission inspires loyal customers and employees
- The biggest mistake ecommerce entrepreneurs make
- Why they're excited about the future of Bombas
If you're an ecommerce entrepreneur or just a sock-loving fan, this interview is a must.
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: