Manage episode 262633604 series 2463849
Each week, we discuss a different topic about Clojure and functional programming.
This week, the topic is: “merge-with.” We focus in on merge-with, a powerful function for aggregating data.
- “We pick up idioms from other people.”
- “What sounds insane at face value actually starts to make a lot of sense.”
- “It’s just a filter, you don’t even have to write a function for that.”
- “The important part in the middle, where we might mess up, is all pure.”
- “We don’t just have an O(n) problem, we have an 0(n) API calls problem.”