Gemba Academy Podcast: Lean Manufacturing | Lean Office | Six Sigma | Toyota Kata | Productivity | Leadership
GA 302 | Continuous Improvement at Halliburton with Chris Rodriguez
Manage episode 250424589 series 2460675
This week’s guest is Chris Rodriguez, Continuous Improvement Lead at Halliburton. Chris described their journey, including some of the lessons they’ve learned. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quote that inspires Chris (2:04)
- Chris’s background (2:49)
- About Halliburton (3:48)
- His experience level when they started (4:19)
- Their approach at the beginning (6:17)
- Measuring communication (7:58)
- How the initiative was received (8:56)
- Lessons they learned in the first year (12:49)
- Other lessons they learned (13:57)
- Screening for influence (15:21)
- Ron’s unique interview question (17:31)
- What Chris is most proud of (21:37)
- His advice (22:53)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Chris on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What were some of the lessons you learned in the early days of your continuous improvement journey?