Manage episode 277657988 series 1809265
This week’s episode of Good Girls Get Rich is brought to you by Uplevel Media CEO and LinkedIn expert, Karen Yankovich. In this episode, guest Krista Martin and Karen discuss why you should have courage and how you can make sales fun.
Krista Martin is the president and founder of Make Your Mark. She teaches coaches how to attract more clients, make more money, and create a bigger impact. She's also the founder of the Six Figure Impact Academy and takes a stand for helping her clients build six-figure businesses.
About the Episode:
Does the word sales sound icky to you? Does it make you squirm and think, “I could never enjoy that”? Perhaps the reason a lot of people feel this way about sales is that they’re looking at it from the wrong perspective.
The goal of sales is to answer someone’s problems and fulfill their needs. How do you do this? Start by serving them. Learn who they are, what they need, and cater to those needs. Even if someone chooses to not buy from you immediately, they’re sure to remember how you tried to help them instead of “selling” to them.
It’s no secret, though, that you have to have confidence when making sales. As Krista Marin likes to remind herself, lend a cup of courage. Believe in yourself, invest in yourself, and soon you’ll have the courage you need to make sales fun!
Learn more about how to invest in your confidence in this episode with Krista Martin!
- Where to find everything for this week’s episode: karenyankovich.com/144
- Introducing this episode’s guest, Krista Martin (1:51)
- How Krista and Karen met (3:59)
- Six Figure Impact Academy (5:16)
- Krista’s journey (7:10)
- People are wanting change (13:49)
- Going first (15:52)
- Go for the money first (17:35)
- Lend a cup of courage (23:29)
- People are still investing in themselves (25:27)
- Where you can find Krista (32:06)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Where you can find Krista Martin
- Sign up for the She’s LinkedUp Masterclass
- Join my free Facebook Group if you have any questions about today’s episode
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich: