How to Create High-Performing Multi-Channel Ads That Resonate With Different Target Audiences with Olivia Smith (GMT109)
Manage episode 272827890 series 2534787
It's easy to launch a Facebook ad. But, optimizing your advertising and getting an amazing return is a different story. If you fail to constantly improve and maintain your Facebook campaigns, chances are that your results will start declining pretty fast. It may even happen in a couple of days after setting up a new ad campaign.
If you want to achieve a higher campaign ROI, lower your advertising costs, and increase the number of conversions, you need to listen to this episode with Olivia Smith, the Growth Marketing Manager at HopSkipDrive. HopSkipDrive is an app that provides a safe, dependable way to get children to where they need to be.
In episode 109, you'll learn:
- How did Olivia reduce their Facebook ad's CPA by 65%?
- How did they use videos to increase the performance of their social ads?
- How is Olivia diversifying their paid ads channel?
This episode is brought to you by Product-Led Institute. Product-Led Growth is disrupting the way businesses are selling software. It's how companies like Slack, Zoom, and Dropbox have become juggernauts in their industry. Don't get left behind. Apply now to the six-week Product-Led Growth Certification Program. The deadline to apply for the fall cohort is Thursday, September 10th. After that, this won't be back until Spring 2021.
Support me on Patreon
From scheduling, recording, and editing each new episode, this weekly podcast is one-person labor of love to all things marketing. If you like what I do here, please consider supporting this podcast on Patreon.
Patreon allows the fans for this show to contribute as little as $2 per episode, which is less than a cup of coffee a week, and receive a load of extra perks and goodies like:
- An ad-free experience of the podcast
- Early access to every new episode before the public release
- Unlimited access to all the growth cheat sheets
- And more…
Key Discussion Points
- [02:38] Olivia Smith's career journey
- [05:01] What is HopSkipDrive?
- [07:58] For a two-sided marketplace like HopSkipDrive, which side is harder to acquire?
- [13:52] Why did the HopSkipDrive move their ad campaign management from an agency to an in-house team?
- [19:10] How did Olivia reduce their Facebook ad's CPA by 65%?
- [19:50] How did they use videos to increase the performance of their social ads?
- [24:05] How are they acquiring parents, schools, and drivers for HopSkipDrive?
- [26:24] How is Olivia diversifying their paid ads channel?
- [30:34] Olivia's one piece of advice to marketers