Manage episode 222784544 series 2223122
An interview with Yasmine Mustafa, founder of ROAR for Good, a safety as a service company that features the Athena smart safety wearable and a platform for promoting empathy, connecting communities and providing security and safety for its customers.
Read more about Yasmine’s journey on growthcurve.fm
- ROAR for Good - https://roarforgood.com/
- Flextronics (now Flex) - https://flex.com/
- Houwzer partnered with ROAR for B2B program for their agents - http://houwzer.com
- Ombudsman https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ombudsman
Special Thanks to:
- Kuf Knotz and The Hustle for our intro song, “Philadelphia”
- Follow them on Facebook and @kufknotz on Twitter and Instagram
- Our featured guest, Yasmine Mustafa from ROAR for Good
GrowthCurve is produced by Brolik.
Brolik is a digital marketing agency based in Center City Philadelphia. Leveraging our strategic approach and integrated digital marketing capabilities, Brolik guides transformation focused entrepreneurs and business leaders through a methodical and adaptable approach to growth.