Manage episode 230754058 series 1063414
Our panel discusses girls with autism, the struggling Cincinnati Reds, a teen refusing to be vaccinated, and more.
[26:45] Brian is then joined by WCPO reporters Abby Anstead and Emily to discuss their inside look on a bus in Price Hill that is helping women working as prostitutes get off the streets and into treatment
[43:00] Brian is later joined by I-Team Reporter Hillary Lake and WCPO real-time reporter Felicia Jordan to discuss the 2011 disappearance of six-year-old Timmothy Pitzen and the man who falsely claimed to be him this week.
- Girls have autism, too, and here's what you should know for National Autism Awareness Month
- Reds prospect Hunter Greene needs Tommy John surgery
- Reds lose to Brewers 4-3 in front of smallest-ever Great American Ball Park crowd
- Student who refuses chickenpox vaccine says he'll appeal after judge upholds school ban
- Prostitution is ‘happening all day, everyday’ in Price Hill. Two days a week, he tries to stop it.
- Boy tells police he's Timmothy Pitzen, child missing since 2011, and he escaped kidnappers
- Everything we know about the vanishing (and fake reappearance) of Timmothy Pitzen
- DNA test shows found person is not missing boy Timmothy Pitzen, FBI says
See omnystudio.com/policies/listener for privacy information.