Manage episode 249985592 series 1063414
Our panel discusses an exhibit of creative writing and artwork by incarcerated people, WCPO's new mug shot policy, good news for pedestrian safety, the passing of a white lion at the Cincinnati Zoo, and more.
Later, WCPO reporter Paola Suro joins to discuss several high-profile Hyde Park restaurants that closed for good in 2019. Keystone Bar and Grill, Hyde Park Hitching Post and Dutch’s closed within a week of each other just before the new year. They join Cock and Bull and Teller's, which closed in mid-2019.
- Unbound: Library exhibit of creative writing, artwork brings incarcerated people out of the shadows
- WCPO is cutting back on the use of mug shots with crime stories
- Vision Zero Cincinnati: Pedestrian-involved crashes dropped in 2019, according to city data
- 22-year-old white lion euthanized at Cincinnati Zoo
- Top things to do in Cincinnati this weekend: Jan. 9-12
- Three Hyde Park restaurants close in less than a week
See omnystudio.com/policies/listener for privacy information.