Manage episode 245831466 series 1063414
This week we discuss longer school hours, a spousal rape loophole and weekend festivities.
At 21:30, Brian is joined by WCPO reporters Jake Ryle and Evan Milward, who discuss their experiences reporting from the gubernatorial candidates' watch parties on election day. Ryle and Milward reflect on Democrat Andy Beshear's apparent victory and Republican Gov. Matt Bevin's request for a recanvas.
- Proposed bill would keep elementary schools open for 10 hours a day
- When Microsoft tried a 4-day workweek in Japan, productivity jumped 40%
- The loophole in this law allows partners to drug, rape their spouse
- Some states seek to close loopholes in marital rape laws
- Matt Bevin won't concede after Andy Beshear wins by less than 1% in Kentucky governor's race
- Did Matt Bevin lose support in NKY because he backed tolls to fund new Brent Spence Bridge?
- Here are Matt Bevin's options for appealing his election loss to Andy Beshear
See omnystudio.com/policies/listener for privacy information.