Manage episode 233998213 series 1063414
Our panel discusses cleaning up coal ash, good policing, a teen penalized for starting college too early, toxic stress in children, and more.
Later, I-Team reporter Paula Christian joins to discuss the complicated land swap issue that's put the brakes on the planned music venue at the Banks.
- As Beckjord power plant waits for demolition, how worried should we be about our drinking water?
- Body camera video shows 'textbook' police response
- Teen penalized for starting college too early
- Never heard of ACEs or toxic stress? Here's what you need to know and why you should care
- If this riverfront company can't relocate, will The Banks ever get a concert venue?
See omnystudio.com/policies/listener for privacy information.