Manage episode 239561351 series 1063414
Our panel discusses a new program targeted toward helping Cincy's foster youth, sleep-related infant deaths and the slumlord of Sedamsville.
Later (at 31:50), Brian is joined by WCPO anchor Tanya O'Rourke to discuss the recent mass shooting in Dayton's historic Oregon District and how Dayton is recovering.
- GreenLight Cincinnati and Hamilton County JFS team up to bring new program to Cincy's foster youth
- Twice as many babies die of sleep-related causes in Hamilton County and N.Ky. in first half of 2019
- Could landlord's legal issues be 'greatest thing that's happened to Sedamsville since Pete Rose?'
- I-Team: Legal problems escalate for Sedamsville 'slumlord'
- Roebling Bridge reopens to drivers, pedestrians Friday morning
- Wrong-way driver strikes horse-drawn carriage on Central Avenue, flees
- Dayton gunman killed sister, eight others in shooting rampage in Historic Oregon District
- Dayton's mayor asks 'why' after Sunday morning mass shooting
- Friends, families describe victims of Dayton mass shooting
- President Trump gets mixed reaction in Dayton after mass shooting
- Bouncer who helped fleeing crowd escape Dayton gunman: 'I would’ve died before that guy came in'
- Will Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine get broad support for his 17-point gun proposal?
See omnystudio.com/policies/listener for privacy information.