Manage episode 243694486 series 1063414
This week on Hear Cincinnati, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May, reporter/achor Evan Millward, and senior manager of enterprise/investigative Meghan Wesley to discuss a Cincinnati software company that is helping people with disabilities gain independence, Tracie Hunter's early release from prison, Hamilton County's large legal bills, a crash that destroyed the Ludlow-Bromley Yacht Club, and more.
Later at 40:30, Brian is joined by WCPO reporter Mariel Carbone to discuss Ohio House Bill 285, which looks to establish a permanent Driver’s License Reinstatement Fee Debt Reduction Amnesty Program. The program helps to reduce or waive fees for people with low incomes.
- Cincinnati software uses smile power to give people with disabilities more independence
- Tracie Hunter to be released from jail Saturday — four months ahead of schedule
- Who was to blame for Hamilton County's $821k legal bill last year?
- PD: Ludlow Bromley Yacht Club ‘total loss’ after barge crash
- How this bill could change the downward spiral for people whose licenses have been suspended
See omnystudio.com/policies/listener for privacy information.