Manage episode 237003171 series 1063414
Our panel discusses affordable housing strategies, the Bengals first-round draft pick goes out for the season already," glamping," Cincinnati's outstanding parking tickets, and more topics.
Next, WCPO anchor and reporter Evan Millard joins to discuss Jacob Julick, who evaded police for 19 days after shooting at officers in Erlanger.
- New report shows Greater Cincinnati's affordable housing crisis is about more than rental costs
- Queen City Certified program helping local companies embrace gender equity
- United Way report shows racial gap between nonprofit leadership and the people agencies serve
- Promise Walk for Preeclampsia: Northern Kentucky mom channels her grief into helping other families
- Bengals expect injured first-round draft pick Jonah Williams to miss 2019 season
- USWNT advances to round of 8 in World Cup with tight win over Spain
- Hate camping? Try glamping, the hottest outdoor trend
- House panel votes out bill ending concealed carry licensing
- Bill relaxing concealed carry law to take effect in Kentucky
- Motorists owe Cincinnati $10.3 million in parking tickets
- Everyone at City Hall agrees bike infrastructure is important, but what's actually worth investing in?
- Mom of man accused of shooting at officers pleads for him to surrender to police
- Man accused of shooting at officers remains at large
- Northern Kentucky fugitive arrested weeks after shooting at officers
- Jacob Julick charged with third count of attempted murder of police officer
- 3 charged in helping ex-fugitive avoid arrest
See omnystudio.com/policies/listener for privacy information.