Manage episode 240439277 series 1063414
This week on Hear Cincinnati, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May, senior manager of broadcast Kennan Oliphant, and senior manager of enterprise/investigative Meghan Wesley to discuss a family who sacrificed everything for their grandson, a teacher charged with rape, scammers targeting teachers and schools, P&G boosting pay for top executives, and things to do this weekend.
Later (at 36:45), WCPO I-Team reporter Craig Cheatham joins to discuss the case of Pastor Geoff Drew who after being put on leave from St. Ignatius School last month was indicted on 9 counts of rape this week.
- How these grandparents ended up homeless out of love for their grandson
- Grant County High School teacher charged with rape, sodomy of student, 15
- Kentucky AG: Fake deputy calling, scamming teachers and schools
- Procter & Gamble's return to sales growth boosts pay for top executives
- Top things to do in Cincinnati this weekend: Aug. 22-25
- St. Ignatius parents feel betrayed by Archdiocese of Cincinnati's failure to warn about priest
- St. Ignatius principal says school officials were not warned about the Rev. Geoff Drew
- Rev. Geoff Drew 'will not be returning' to St. Ignatius, will undergo assessment
- Butler County prosecutor: Archdiocese response to accused priest was 'absurd' and 'stupid'
- Archdiocese admits to failures in investigation of Rev. Geoff Drew
- Archdiocese of Cincinnati suspends two priests: 'It means there's a serious concern.'
- Rev. Geoffrey Drew pleads not guilty to 9 counts of rape; judge issues $5M bond
- St. Max mom took Cincy archbishop to task about priest's 'red flags' a year before rape accusations surfaced
See omnystudio.com/policies/listener for privacy information.