Manage episode 233075262 series 1063414
Our panel discusses food safety in schools, the evolution of library services, woes for the Reds and FC Cincinnati, the $40M concert venue heading to Newport, problems with Ohio's congressional map, and more.
Later, WCPO I-Team reporter Paula Christian joins to discuss snowplow "Route X" and whether Cincinnati leaders and getting special treatment from the city's public services.
- Dirty Dining: How clean is your kids' school cafeteria?
- The Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County connects people to help, not just books
- Oakland's Mike Fiers no-hits Reds in 2-0 victory
- Denver voters narrowly pass ‘magic mushroom’ measure
- Alan Koch relieved of his duties as FC Cincinnati head coach
- FC Cincinnati players say they didn't want Koch fired, but they're ready to move forward with Damet
- Newport's $40M concert venue deal should be 'wake-up call' to Cincinnati, Cranley says
- Judges declare Ohio's congressional map unconstitutional, say it gives Republicans unfair advantage
- Ohio appeals ruling finding House map unconstitutional
- Judges won't delay order for new Ohio congressional map
- Route X: Do city leaders get their snow plowed more often than everyone else?
See omnystudio.com/policies/listener for privacy information.