Manage episode 231688847 series 1063414
The panel discusses new developments for Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority, the Cincinnati Bengals returning to London, a rascally raccoon, a rash of unusual traffic accidents and more.
Later, WCPO reporter Jasmine Minor joins to discuss a new lawsuit that alleges prison staff at Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville "knowingly and intentionally" allowed a white inmate to stab four black inmates who were handcuffed to a table.
- Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority retains developers to renovate affordable housing
- Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority CEO resigns
- Date and time set for Bengals game in London
- Bengals release 2019 schedule, open at Seattle
- Raccoon's spring break-in cancels classes at South Avondale Elementary
- WATCH: Video shows semi fall 30 feet from I-471 overpass in Mount Adams
- Police arrest driver accused in Downtown hit-and-run crash that hurt another driver, worker
- PD: Good Samaritan hit while helping crash victim in West End
- Suit: Prison guards failed to protect handcuffed black inmates from white inmate with knife
See omnystudio.com/policies/listener for privacy information.