Manage episode 241538791 series 1063414
We discuss success at the Cincinnati Art Museum, the complexities of the city's tax abatement program, the Brooke Skyler Richardson trial, two familiar stores disappearing from the area, and more.
Later (at 37:45), nine people tell their stories of the 2018 Fifth Third shooting. We'll hear from first responders, survivors, and those who helped in the aftermath about their experiences that day.
- Concern over Cincinnati tax abatement policy could result in big changes for taxpayers, developers
- Richardson tells authorities she 'never meant to hurt' her newborn in interrogation video
- What you should know as Brooke Skylar Richardson's murder trial begins
- Timeline: What happened before and after 2017 death of Carlisle newborn
- Multiple fights force early end to Woodward vs. Withrow football game
- The Dayton Dunbar at Milford football game Friday night will be played as scheduled
- Last Cincinnati Sears store is closing
- Last two Kmarts in Cincinnati area are closing
- Top things to do in Cincinnati this weekend: Aug. 8-11
- An oral history: Nine people tell the story of the 2018 Fifth Third shooting and its aftermath
- Watch 'Fifth Third shooting: One year later' Friday on WCPO
- Fifth Third shooting: Authentic, caring response helped bank avoid controversy
See omnystudio.com/policies/listener for privacy information.