Manage episode 234279323 series 1063414
This week on Hear Cincinnati, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May, podcaster Scott Kyser and senior manager of enterprise and investigative Meghan Wesley. They discuss a new approach to helping lift families out of poverty, a Bengals player testing positive for performance-enhancing drugs, covering the abortion debate, median pay at local companies and more.
Later, WCPO's Taste of Cincinnati gurus Tasha Stewart and Brian Mains join to give their tips and tricks, plus all the details about this weekend's festivities.
- How a white Cincinnati Freedom Rider helped, learned from black civil rights activists in the '60s
- New United Way approach helped nearly 200 families lift themselves out of poverty in 2018
- Bengals OL Alex Redmond suspended by NFL for PED violation
- New iFly at Liberty Center lets children, adults unleash inner superhero
- As political debate over abortion rights intensifies, two local women talk about their decisions
- Executive Pay 2019: Could your family get by on 'median pay?'
- Taste of Cincinnati announces 2019 lineup of 53 restaurants and food trucks
- Taste of Cincinnati quiz: Which Best of Taste-winning dish should you eat first?
- 2019 Taste of Cincinnati FAQ: You've got questions? We've got answers
- Best of Taste 2019 includes pork grenades, smoked lamb nachos and Cambodian tacos
See omnystudio.com/policies/listener for privacy information.