Manage episode 266189931 series 1063414
This week on the Hear Cincinnati podcast, I am joined by community reporter Lucy May and senior manager of broadcast Kennan Oliphant to discuss the use of doulas to reduce pregnancy risks, King's Island reopening with restrictions, Kroger's new Covid tests and more.
Later, at 26:00 mark, WCPO reporter Keenan Singleton joins the podcast to discuss what Black coaches at Xavier University are doing to become leaders and teachers in fight against systemic racism.
- Maternal mortality: Could doulas help keep more Black moms and babies alive?
- Kings Island institutes new coronavirus safety measures as part of delayed season opening
- Kings Island's Orion first ride: Thrills, chills and, oh, what a drop
- Kroger gets emergency FDA approval for at-home COVID-19 test kits
- Black coaches at Xavier University want to be leaders, teachers in fight against systemic racism
See omnystudio.com/policies/listener for privacy information.