Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on March 13, 2021 10:27 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 285445936 series 2668122
Chris Fenning is a husband, father, and author, on a mission to improve the communication between IT and business teams.
Chris believes that everyday interactions, project progress, and company profitability, can all be improved by helping IT professionals become great communicators.
Over the past fifteen years Chris has worked in more than fifteen countries on three continents, and helped businesses in six different industries.
He has helped improve the communication skills of individuals and teams around the world in organizations from start-ups to FTSE 100 and Fortune 50 companies.
When he isn't working you can find him walking in the countryside with his wife and daughter.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Finding adventure in lockdown
- Living out of 4 suitcases
- How fatherhood is relentlessly revealing
- How infertility impacts 1 in 8 couples (and is largely unseen)
- The daily conversation when you're trying to conceive
- The journey of 6 rounds of treatment
- The lack of support for men
- The scale of disruption to life
- Miscarriage trauma
- When Dani was caught in a terror incident
- The moment he thought he'd give up (and why he didn't)
- The hidden suffering with infertility
You can find out more about Chris at www.chrisfenning.com or connect with Chris on LinkedIn.
His wife, Dani's blog is here: https://thegreatpuddingclubhunt.com/