Manage episode 247510932 series 172562
Have you ever felt confused about making the right decisions for your business?
Perhaps you've been in the situation where a lack of clarity meant a lot of time and energy was spent going in circles in your mind, maybe even procrastinating.
Or, has jumbled mind kept you in a static position (or even going backwards instead for forwards towards your goals)? Imagine being able to clearly articulate your business goals.
And, imagine feeling confident in your decisions… … knowing exactly where to allocate your time and resources.
When you gain clarity, your capacity and ability to take action, to make forward progress is multiplied.
This podcast episode will help you get clarity and overcome vagueness and confusion.
Finding clarity and direction in your life isn't difficult when you do some very specific things to gain that focus and certainty.
Clarity helps you step into your potential more fully and with authority and strength.
Listen to hear:
- Three ways to get more clarity today
- The role of planning in creating confidence
- Why power is often misunderstood (and why you want more of it)
- How your peers and networks can be a key to getting clarity faster
- How spending time now planning has given HerBusiness members more clarity and a headstart on the new year
Subscribe to the HerBusiness Podcast for more great interviews with inspiring entrepreneurs. Here are some popular recent episodes:
- The Habit of Being Confident
- It’s Time to Communicate Your Worth
- The Hidden Side of Communicating with Confidence
- Becoming a Big Deal in Your Niche with Amy Porterfield
HerBusiness Facebook Page: facebook.com/HerBusiness/
HerBusiness Network for Women Business Owners: herbusinessnetwork.com