Manage episode 265862343 series 172562
On my computer monitor is a yellow post-it note. On it it has three words. It says:
"I do know."
The word DO is underlined with a pink highlighter.
I’ve had this Post-It note on my monitor for at least three years. Maybe longer. I don’t even see it any more.
But when I recently shared a photo of my office on social media, one of our HerBusiness members asked me why that post was there.
What did it mean?
It was an interesting exchange as I explained its meaning to her. And I share it with you in this episode of the HerBusiness Podcast.
Listen to hear:
- What to do when you don’t know the next step to take
- Why now is the time to back yourself
- How bringing the right people around you makes business so much easier and a whole lot more fun
- How I went from frustration and vulnerability to feeling confident in making decisions
- When to reach out for support to fill your knowledge gaps
Mentioned in this episode:
- Trusting Yourself More
- Nothing Compares 2 U
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance
- Sharpening Your Voice
HerBusiness Facebook Page: https:/facebook.com/HerBusiness/
HerBusiness Network for Women Business Owners: herbusinessnetwork.com