Manage episode 272339665 series 1395789
In this episode we're talking about our relationship with technology, and how we can have a healthy-partnership with it, rather than have it dominate us and our lives.
Dr Lori is a Clinical Psychologist who did her research into technology and the impacts on relationships. She is an thought-leader in the field of technology and helps businesses and families manage technology distractions and establish real connections.
- The "Phubbing" phenomenon - being snubbed for devices
- Technology and marriage
- How to know when we're addicted to our devices
- Minimizing stress coming from technology
- Boundaries and technology - what we need to consider
- Technology and our kids
- How we can use technology during this crazy Covid season
Dr Lori's new book is Connected & Engaged. You can find that here: https://www.amazon.com/Connected-Engaged-Digital-Distractions-Reconnect/dp/1734117400
For a full transcript of this episode, head to: www.thrive.how/podcast137
To learn more about Dr Lori Whatley: https://drloriwhatley.com/
To learn more about the host Kate, head to www.thrive.how
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.